Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012

In the dunes (Output)

The last two pieces of garment I made before I sold my sewing machine and packed my backpack (which actually is a massive suitcase...). I really, really adore the fabric of the trousers. The west is made of black cord, artificial leather and the inner facing (which you can´t see on the pictures) is made of grey thin cotton. I didn´t make the top. That was a 5€ one from Pimkie...
The dunes where the photo shooting happened are in Port Stephens and they actually have that much sand that they export it to Hawaii. Who would have expected that?

1 Kommentar:

  1. lieben dank für dein kommentar. die kleinen fetzigen labels habe ich mit einer freundin vor zwei jahren irgendwo im internet anfertigen lassen, weil wir uns dachten, dass würde unsere selbstgenähten kleider aufpeppen. und tatsächlich, das fällt anderen eher auf als gar kein label ;) viele liebe grüße und ein schönes wochenende!

    AntwortenLöschen