Dienstag, 26. November 2013

Colorful packaging!


Deutschsprachige Leser bitte hier lang :)

Some of you busy bees started X-mas crafting and shopping already, right!? Well, I, ehem, have just some random ideas buzzing around my head so far... Nevertheless I prepared two incredibly easy packaging DIYs for you.

1. 
Doodle on wrapping paper with felt-tip pens. Fold the bow from a stripe of colored paper, cut in the edges and attach to the present with double sided tape.


2.
Wrap one layer of paper around your present and then a second layer of foil or tarpaulin. Before closing the foil packaging fill XXL-confetti between the paper and the foil layer. I cut my confetti from magazine pages. Yay, recycling!

Let me know if you have some other clever ideas or link them below.
May your pre-christmas-time be cosy and full of cookies, candles and cuddles!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen